What’s better than a cookie? A 3 ingredient cookie that can be whipped up in less than 30 minutes?
We love this recipe for the speed and ease of making a delicious batch of 12 cookies. It takes no more than 30 minutes to make start to finish and that includes cooling time.
We hope you enjoy these as much as we do!
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth is the better option)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- Heat the oven to 180c and line 2 baking trays with parchment.
- In a bowl whisk the egg and then add the sugar. Whisk again until fully combined.
- Using a wooden spoon stir in the peanut butter until thoroughly combined.
- Using a dessert spoon, place a spoonful of dough onto the parchment paper leaving atleast 2cm gaps.
- Using a fork press down the balls of dough slightly, they should still be quite thick.
- Place into the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes. They will be soft when removed from the oven.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool fully.
These are yummy eaten still warm or completely cool. They will keep in an airtight container for 4-5 days but ours have never lasted that long, we eat them too quickly!