Everyone loves cookies and we’re no exception to that. We have found some lovely chocolate chip cookies in stores but nothing like these. They’re soft, chewy and really delicious.
They’re really quick and easy to make too. So much so Roo really enjoys to make them himself. It should take no more than 30 minutes and will produce about 35 cookies.
- 1 cup dairy free and vegan butter.
- 1/2 cup caster sugar.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- 1/4 cup dairy free milk.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 2 1/4 cups gluten free flour.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- 1 1/2 cups dairy free and vegan chocolate chips.
- Preheat the oven to 180c and prepare 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer or wooden spoon, combine the butter and both sugars until fully combined and light and fluffy.
- Add the milk, and vanilla extract and beat quickly to combine.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder. Use a wooden spoon to mix carefully until fully combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a tablespoon drop spoonfuls of mixture onto the baking sheet. They only spread a small amount so you can leave small gaps. Press down slightly with your fingers or the back of a spoon.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 8-10 minutes until golden at the edges.
- Allow to cool for 1-2 minutes on the baking sheet and then transfer to a wire rack to cool fully.