These are as simple as simple can be. With just 3 ingredients and taking 10 minutes of work you couldn’t ask for anything more simple!
These bars are a take on a Rice Krispie cake but we prefer these for ease of eating and storing. With only a little work and a little patience you’ll have a delicious treat to grab at any moment.
- 2 cups Dairy free, Vegan chocolate chips.
- 1 cup Gluten and Dairy free Rice cereal. (think Rice Krispies)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil.
- Line a medium (6″) baking tin or deep sided tub with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil either in the microwave or over a pan of boiling water.
- Pour in the rice cereal and stir well to fully combine.
- Pour into the tin and place into the refrigerator or freezer. If you place into the refrigerator allow about 90 minutes to garden before cutting into bars. If you place into the freezer allow 15-20 minutes before cutting into bars.