There’s nothing better than a quick to make, healthy yummy snack. This definitely ticks all the boxes. It’s super tasty, healthy and so quick you won’t believe it. Fruity, nutty and just the right amount of bite.
Taking less than 5 minutes and no baking at all you can start snacking on these energy balls immediately. You can store them in an airtight container for up to a week. You will get 12 energy balls from this recipe.
- 1/2 cup Almonds or Ground Almonds.
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free Oats.
- 1 cup dried apricots.
- 1/4 teaspoon Almond or Vanilla Essence.
- 1/4 cup Desiccated Coconut.
- Add all of the ingredients, except the coconut, into a food processor.
- Blitz for 2-3 minutes until you have a thick paste type consistency. I like ours to have a little bite so don’t blend right down. This is personal preference.
- Scoop the mixture with a tablespoon and roll into balls. Roll the balls in the desiccated coconut and then place onto a plate.
- Refrigerate for atleast half an hour. You can eat these straight away but they are better after being in the fridge. They can be stored in an airtight container either in the fridge or at room temperature.