It’s summer and we don’t really want to be slaving over a hot oven when it comes to meals, let alone dessert. This quick and simple Eton mess can be pulled together within minutes if you already have your meringues made. I actually feel abit of a fraud calling this a recipe it’s so simple!
I would hugely advise making up a batch of our Vegan Meringues just for occasions such as this dessert. I can promise you, you won’t regret your decision. You can find the recipe for the meringues here.
- 1-2 Vegan Meringues per person.
- 4 tablespoons Dairy free yogurt per person. We like KoKo natural yogurt.
- Any berries or fruit you like.
- If necessary start by making your Meringues. You’ll find our recipe here. If you are not avoiding eggs for allergy or ethical reasons you can easily use shop bought Meringues.
- Crush the Meringues into individual serving glasses.
- Stir half of the berries or fruit through the yogurt then spoon the desired amount into each glass.
- Top with a little extra fruit.
- Serve! Super simple ☺️.