Super quick and simple recipes have to be a favourite of most busy households. What’s better than producing something amazing and delicious without having to put in a lot of work? It also makes it easier for children to participate in the preparation without being unable to safely take part.
- 100g Gluten free Oats
- 50g Ground Almonds
- 30g Gluten free Plain Flour
- 80ml softened Coconut oil
- 80ml Maple syrup or alternative
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Into a large bowl add the dry ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix well with a spoon until fully combined. You will have a thick mixture.
- Take a tablespoon of the mixture at a time and flatten between your hands slightly. Place onto the prepared baking tray.
- Place into the centre of the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes until firm and golden.
- Allow to cool fully before serving.